Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas 2011 Presents for Mom

Let's start a list. I already have a few things. Some cute cereal bowls she liked at Crate & Barrel, and a colorful pitcher for water or sangria or whatever (she'll probably turn it into a flower pot) that I found on sale at Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday. Other ideas? I was thinking about the suggestion that we take a family day trip or weekend trip somewhere, and that she might really like a trip to Mackinac Island sometime next year. We could plan that as a family ahead of time (maybe end of April or early May near her birthday?) and all make sure we have that weekend off. We could book the bed and breakfast and everything... let me know what you guys think. And comment with stuff you already have and other ideas! I'm open to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment