Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Decorations

So I'm coming home on Saturday the 5th, and mom said that would be a good time for me to get to put up some holiday decorations, because I'm not really going to be home until late on the 23rd. Brad and I will actually probably stay at his parents house on the 23rd and come to our house the morning of the 24th. So my question is: who's around this weekend that I'm going to be home? And if you're not really going to be around, what would you prefer I didn't put up because you want to be a part of that? I don't want to do anything that someone will feel left out from. Obviously we won't do the tree if everyone isn't around. I'm guessing that'll be something you guys do one weekend and I'll be on skype (Molly, I'll need you to put my angel ornament higher than Aidan's and Erin's). But is there anything else you guys want to put up yourselves? I was thinking I'd work on the lights on the outside of the house, probably the stockings, maybe a small Christmas tree or two?

Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there when you're in town, so no worries on my end. Erin?

    ReplyDelete